Designed in France by Dormeur®
The French-made weighted blanket from Dormeur® is made up of an outer cover in cotton percale and a padding made up of superior quality hypoallergenic, non-toxic and odorless micro glass beads. It is this padding that gives it that extra weight over regular blankets.
The benefits of the weighted blanket are numerous:
- Reduced Anxiety : The pressure exerted by the weighted blanket can help stimulate the production of endorphins, which can help reduce anxiety, stress and promote deeper, more restful sleep.
- Pain Relief : The gentle pressure exerted by the blanket can help relieve muscle and joint pain.
- Reduced insomnia : The pressure of the blanket can help reduce insomnia by stimulating the production of serotonin, which promotes relaxation and sleep.
Weighted evenly over the entire body , it facilitates relaxation and promotes natural, deep sleep .I discover the Dormeur® blanket
A French confection
Made in several parts of France, the Dormeur® weighted blanket consists of two separate parts:
- the weighted part (6 kg, 8 kg or 10 kg) is filled with high density glass microbeads, compartmentalized in squares of 10 cm x 10 cm which allows an optimal distribution of the weight on your body
- the cover is available in fleece for ultimate comfort or in high quality cotton percale, for a more breathable material.
The two parts are connected by 12 points for optimal grip.